Medical Records Scanning
We understand that medical records are complex, and that most organizations simply don’t have the in-house resources to do the job and still deliver the service your clients have come to expect.
We know that hospitals, IPAs and physician practices require a streamlined and cost effective process for converting existing paper chart records and EOB’s to electronic images.
So whether you have begun migrating to an EHR or you are still in the process, TAB can help you achieve the optimal workflow environment.
- Abstraction Services. Capture clinical information (medications, procedures, etc.) for import into the EHR system.
- Web Portal Services. For pre-EHR implementation storage, temporary storage during conversions, and more.
- Backfile Scanning. Scanned records, demographic data and dividers automatically loaded into NextGen ICS through our exclusive NextGen Import Utility.
- Scan-On-Demand. Rapid access to your charts while they are in the scanning process (1hr to same-day SLA).
- EHR Import Utilities. To streamline the process, we’ve proactively developed “import utility tools” with many of the most popular EHRs, making integration a breeze.
- Rapid Turnaround. Our technology, process and dedicated staff are positioned to meet or exceed EHR rollout schedules.
- Box Storage and Destruction. 60-day box storage at our facility and on-site destruction of boxes is available on request.
- ASP Document Management, our industry leading off-site hosting solution.
When you need efficient and compliant electronic health records, TAB’s medical records scanning services can help.